The gastronomic restaurant of
Ar Men Du
An invitation to dream
In 2020 Ar Men Du and thanks to the work and philosophy of a whole team was honoured with a "green star" by the Michelin Guide. Ar Men Du is now part of this new generation of restaurants with the distinction of "Sustainable Gastronomy".
The restaurant Ar Men Du is a gastronomic table in the Michelin Guide and 3 Toques Gault et Millau. It has even been selected in the Champérard Guide for the list of the 50 best tables in France. The restaurant consists of 2 rooms, both with sea view: our main room with panoramic sea view and our veranda also with sea view.
Our customers don't come only to have a meal with us, they come to experience a moment of happiness, culinary discoveries and the pleasure of being pampered by our teams.
We are activist about the management of the natural resources we use to make our dishes.
A strict selection of our producers and craftsmen, and a constant exchange on their environmental choices, is the basis of our work.
We are also militant in our respect due to the people who create the magic of a gastronomic dish, served in elegant conviviality, with the most appropriate wine,
Subtle mixes of flavours from land and sea, an exceptional wine cellar, an attentive service and a breathtaking view over the ocean... Ar Men Du restaurant is truly an invitation to relax.
Being an expert about seafood and his terroir, the Breton chef works very respectfully the products, choosing very gentle technics and highlighting the vegetables made by the minute.
The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays for lunch and Wednesdays for lunch. Open every evening.
The chef Philippe Emanuelli and his team select local products from many local producers:
- Isabelle Morvan's oysters and shells in Riec-sur-Belon Legris family's oysters in Plouguerneau
- Alain Millat's homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Maison J.A. d'Angers, a famous supplier of pig, duck, veal and suckling lamb
- Katell's cheese, from the shop "Hop's" in Concarneau
- Philippe Briant, fisherman in Trévignon
- Vegetables of Nizon, from Kercaudan farm own by Arthur and Aline
- Fish of Guilvinec and Concarneau
- Thierry Rougé's red fruits in Concarneau
- Organic edible flowers and herbs of Stéphanie Saliot at Le Saint
- Michèle and Bruno organic lamb producer in Melven
- Mister Helrédan's bio bread, in Trégunc